I've just finished adding the newest addition to The Sally Miller Collection of Natural Cosmetics: Natural Skin Care Ranges which include cleansers, toners and face creams available in either Citrus Blossom & Ginger, Winter Jasmine & Chamomile and Wild Rose & Sandalwood; each suited to a particular skin type. There is also a Refining Skin Polish and Moisture Rich Night Cream.

I can't wait to try them because all of Sally's products that I use are amazing and I know that she's been working hard over the past months carefully sourcing ingredients and developing this line!
Sally had been selling aromatherapy products for a few years before this in conjunction with her aromatherapy and massage practice. She built a big following in West Cork, selling in local shops, salons and markets. Getting online helped her to reach a wider audience - including an increase in the number of quality shops that stock her products across Ireland. Two years ago Sally added a line of Shea Butter products which are very popular and are still on the website, as are many of the old favourites.
Sally's range of Gift Sets are a big seller on the site. She also makes up special items for corporate gifts and as favours for weddings and other special occasions. A couple of years ago we sent Sally's Winter Spice Candles to our clients for Christmas. I say 'WE sent', but I should say 'SALLY sent' as we provided the labels and she did all the hard work. We got a number of great comments on that gift and it made it so easy for us!
Over the summer I will be working with Sally to set up some Social Media channels so that we can keep people informed on her products, how to use them and provide helpful information on aromatherapy, skin care, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment